Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MOZO Enthusiast(s)- Chef Network

MOZO has a networking group on the popular site http://www.linkedin.com. It is called Chef Network and is full of executive chefs and other people working in the restaurant industry. This is a great place to find jobs, network, and promote yourself within the food service industry.


Here are what some Chef Network members had to say about MOZO shoes:
“I have been wearing a pair of MOZO shoes for a few months now. I require a shoe that is not only functional in a kitchen, but consistently looks good during customer presentations. I also like a shoe that does well in airports (I FLY A LOT.) MOZO shoes performed excellently on all of these rating grids. I even found myself having to walk through two inch deep water and I stayed high and dry! They have the comfort to put up with the 12 plus hour days we find ourselves working. Get a pair- you won’t be disappointed.” - F. G., Executive Chef
“I’ve been a MOZO enthusiast for several years now and have watched the line of shoes evolve from great to he greatest. I wear them from the receiving dock, to the cooler, to the kitchen, and then into the dining room. They are the best in every situation. My team members are really impressed as well. MOZO shoes will prove to you that culinary footwear can be safe AND incredibly comfortable.” -Roger Thomas, Executive Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment